Wednesday 20 January 2016

A little about myself.

So I thought I'd introduce myself a little bit first because I personally like to know some basic things about people when I read their blogs, or watch their YouTube channels. 

I'm Elly, a 24 year old Dog Groomer from the UK, and a huge animal lover. I did a year and a half at Uni studying makeup, and SFX makeup, and love experimenting with makeup. I was Vegetarian for four years (with a couple months break where I went crazy) and now I'm on the road to becoming Vegan. I've been using as much animal cruelty free things for 6 years. This was when I started hearing about animal testing, and doing some research. Now I'm replacing everything with Vegan products, and it's actually not as hard as you'd imagine, especially when you find a brand you love. I'm not 100% Vegan, as this takes time. It takes time to replace, research, and realise that some of the things you own aren't actually Vegan, but I will eventually get there. I don't agree with waste, so I'm using up everything I already have, then replacing. Whilst I'm on my journey I would love to make things easy for other people, and share my finds. I will be posting more along the lines of beauty, hygiene, and house hold items, but I may also include the odd Vegan food find/recipe as well. I want everything on this blog to be things you can easily go out and buy on the high street or online from the UK. Most things will be along the cheaper mid range, but I will also include a few higher end products. A bit of a mix. I just want this blog to be for normal people who don't have lots of time on their hands, who don't have 100s spare to spend on makeup, and I will always be giving my true opinion. I hope you enjoy my blog, and I hope you get inspired to go cruelty free!!

 Feel free to comment, and get in touch with anything. I'd love to hear from you. 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this post.
☠StarkyBones☠




1 comment: